The CBRM is a Master level credential.
This person can provide diversified industry expertise and is the highest-level credential currently available in the industry. *The CBRT is a prerequisite
- You can demonstrate knowledge in Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) in Critical Care Environments.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in Bio Recovery Site Risk Assessment (BSRA)
- UK & European Crime and Trauma Standard
- You are familiar with CDC guidelines for infection control in health care facilities
- Can offer expertise in sanitation of processing environments.
- You can exhibit knowledge in bio hazardous and hazardous materials.
- You are familiar with Biological Safety Environments and Pathogen Epidemiology.
- You hold another industry related third party credential
- You are familiar with guidelines for GMP Cleaning and 6+Log Room Space Disinfection procedures for Aseptic Environments.
- Must pass a 100 point proctored exam with a score of 85 or better.
CBRM Application Requires Documentation on the following:
Prerequisites to sit for the 100 question exam (85 Or Better Score)
Additional Third Party Certification* (Please See below)
10 Years of Supervisory Experience as a CBRS
A 4-Year Post-Secondary Degree or its equivalent (30 Credit Hours) In Environmental Science/Biology, Public Health, Industrial Hygiene or Related Field of Science
- A minimum of Five (5) Years of Documented Field Experience in Bio-Recovery / Infection Control Remediation.
- CBRNE Training (CURRENT)
- Blood-borne Pathogen Standard UK & European Training (CURRENT)
- 30hr General Construction or General Industry UK & European
- UK & European Health & Safety (CURRENT)
- Five projects that You Have completed that has showed your knowledge, Training and Leadership in the Bio-Recovery Field. This is to include a brief paragraph explaining the issues or peril and how corrective action was implemented.
- Must Have Third Party Accreditation or Training
Maintenance – Re-certify Years With (25+ Hours Of CE) Attending BEBRA Approved Conferences And Seminars.
*Current CBRT status is required to maintain the annual CBRM status. Requires a £250.00 Application/Exam Fee Renewal requires an annual fee of £125.00.